Thursday, February 12, 2009

How to Conduct a Successful Meeting

Formal Meeting Procedures Explained

A meeting becomes successful when its objectives are met at the conclusion. Learning how to conduct a successful meeting is of paramount importance for any organization.

The characteristics of a successful meeting are: starting and finishing on time, transaction of all businesses in the agenda in a satisfactory manner and the observance of proper decorum by all concerned.


More on How to Conduct a Successful Meeting.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks my friend for all details regarding this Meeting. I attended it with my cousin and it was truly very informative. You know now I also need to organize such a corporate events Chicago and having hard time in finding affordable venue for that. Could you please help me in this?

    ReplyDelete